(1) Drink more water
(2) Create a blog & post at least once a week
**(3) SAVE MORE MONEY
**(4) Get healthy..toned..sexified (not a word but I just made it one lol)
Let me start my giving a brief bio on myself since my first post didn’t include anything of the sort lol.
Hello blog world my name is ZeKayla (Za-K-Luh). I’m a 23 year old chick from the beautiful beaches of Panama City, FL. I have a full time job and I teach dance in the evenings. I’ve been dancing since the age of 3 and I’m still taking classes in addition to the classes I teach. So now we’ve gotten the formalities out of the way let’s hop back into this post…
Ok so #3 shall do a hard task to complete because I’m an impulse buyer when it comes to some things including FOOD! Since I don’t cook often that means no leftovers which equals no lunch for work the next day. I’ve been toying with the idea of going back to buying things to keep at work but that’s rather expensive too but who knows I’ll look into it a little more.
#4….boy, boy, boy this is going to be tough because the parts I want toned&sexified aren’t the areas that are worked in the dance studio, so I will have to look into some exercises that can help with that without being expensive so I can stick to resolution #3. Time to hit the sites for some ideas&tips on accomplishing #3 & #4. I’ll include what I find.
Money Saving Questions
- Do I really need this cup of coffee? (really what’s the price of a tall coffee at Starbucks now? $2.50!?)
- Can I live without this new top? (I’m sure there’s something in my closet that looks almost exactly like this)
- How often will I actually wear this pair of shoes?
- Is there anyway I could do my own nails&eyebrows instead of spending $33 every two weeks? (ok I’m sure I can do my own eyebrows but my nails I’ll continue to pay for that)
I guess those are a few things I can think about when I’m around town and about to let a few dollars slip out of my wallet. I hope these few things can help you as well.